Sunday, September 17, 2006

Doodlenanny??

So I was driving with my boss to a meeting across town.When I noticed that we were coming up to a hump in the road. I remembered how I would drive over the train tracks when I was younger and it would send a shockwave down my doodlenanny. I turned to my boss and said "ready for a testicle tuesday?" whilst I slowly increased the RPM of my car's engine. he looked at me with dagger eyes and said "no keep driving." However I continued to speed up and we approached the hill., I made a noise like "hwaahhhhhh" as the car experienced negative g forces at the hump's apex and it was thank you tuesday for my testes. I remembered how good it felt. he then told me to "pull over and let me out here, I will take a cab the rest of the way. don't come back to work ever again." Do i have a lawsuit? Was i wrong?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?