Saturday, September 02, 2006

Night Crew

I worked the night shift in an all night supermarket. One of my duties was to clean the registers and checkout counters. About 1:00 am I was cleaning a register facing the window. I happened to look up and there was a guy standing at the window with his pants down masturbating. I threw the paper towels aside and went to the time clock where the boss was waiting to clock in and told him there was a guy in the window playing with himself. He said "say what" . He called the night crew up front and they went outside to check it out and found that the guy had turned a shopping cart on its side so he could stand on it so I could get a better view. The night crew thought it was hysterical and said they should all drop their pants so I could identify who it was.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?