Monday, August 14, 2006

Cult Story #2

I had a job working for a record company in Canada. It was pretty dull, going from store to store endlessly counting and re-ordering records, anyway, one day this really, REALLY beautiful blonde girl comes over and strikes up a conversation with me (this never happens). We chat for nearly an hour about music, politics, life, love, all the while with me gazing into her sweet baby blue eyes. Then she invites me over to her place after work! I pinch myself, am I awake? Could this be true? Of course I accepted. She starts telling me how much she enjoyed chatting with me! What she'll cook me for dinner!...and how she can't wait to introduce me to her SPIRITUAL LEADER!! Ok, I'm hoping that she's just devote and the Vicar lives next door, or even if the "Spiritual Leader" lives in her head. Thats ok too, I can deal with a little craziness if a womans cute enough (yes, shallow IS my middle name). But nope, the "Leader" is an actual guy, living with her and a bunch of other mopes in some kind of wilderness compound...of course I never showed for the dinner.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?