Friday, August 11, 2006

More Than "Finger Lickin' Good"!

I was working in a max.security mens'prison,(Im a nurse)and we were in a tough situation (prison riots were a daily event) and so we couldnt keep quality nurses,and the applicant pickins' were getting slim.
So our boss hired 2 (odd looking!!) nurses who said they were from Tx. and had correctional nursing experience.They were hired on as 'temps'(then full time if their licenses were ok)

My friend and I were taking turns orientating them,showing the ropes.
Well,these 2 gals had odd behaviors,but we let it go,as times were tough,but my patience is only good for so long....by now,my co-worker friend was creeped out by these 2,and she left me holding the bag(s)!
My last straw came when the 2 gals & I were on supper break one evening,just eating/talking,getting to know them type of things....
Then,out of the blue,one of them proceeded to do something I couldnt believe!....She casually took her dentures out,and very throughly licked each one clean!
We were having sandwiches,ok,so most people know bread sticks to the teeth (even worse on 'falsies')....believe me,she must have taken a full 10 minutes to get them 'just right'.....Ive seen some pretty gory stuff in my day,but her doing that.....
I was literally froze,couldnt take my eyes away!Then she just popped them back in,and returned to work.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?