Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Picker

My boss used to love to pick on me. She made fun of my hair "Dont you own a hairbrush?" my pants "It's not Christmas time, why are you wearing velvet pants to work?" my shirts "Dont you own an iron?" and my voice "You need to be peppy when you answer the phone, you sound like you just rolled out of bed" (i have a deep voice, some say sexy) my Armani glasses "You look like an old grandma with those thick frames" and my brain, when i couldnt fix her 1980's fax machine "Well, you're just stupid, thats why you cant fix it" and screamed like a psycho because I forgot one week to water her five million plants in the office and the leaves were turning brown. She was a big fat pig with alot of money and paid me 7 bucks an hour to be her assistant (office slave) Of course I quit after a few months.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?