Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My Office Rant..... GROSSED ME OUT TODAY!!

Editors Note: This was originally posted elsewhere on the net and I thought it was hilarious (although gross) so big thanks to the author for letting me re-post it here.
Did you ever have a co-worker come into your office to talk about nothing you give two shits about, but she goes on and on and on, and to keep the piece here, you listen to her rhetoric, hoping and praying that she leaves soon, but she proceeds to stand right at your desk talking away, WHILE DIGGING IN HER EAR!!! THEN, as if that isn't worse enough, she then looks at her gold she pulled from her ear, and starts to dig it out of her nail IN FRONT OF YOU and flings it on the floor somewhere in your office!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE F**K IS THAT!!!??? I looked at her and I was like, ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
She could tell I wasn't too pleased about that, and she then ended her conversation that I didn't care about in the first place, and leaves my office. I am going to go get the carpet cleaner, and clean my carpet because it grosses me out that much!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?