Saturday, June 17, 2006

A Whopper

I was a restaurant manager for Burger King ,Years ago,. Lunch rush was on!!! I was helping the drive thru cashier,collecting money and taking orders. In my headsetIi heard a horn blowing ,"Beep, Beep ,Beep ect" for about 5 Min's . it was driving me nuts. so i went out back to investigate. a couple of teenagers were getting it ON in our back parking lot. she was on top of his lap riding him like a horse. "beep beep" get the picture!! she apparently got her foot stuck in the steering wheel in the heat of passion, I had to call "911" . now trying to explain this to the operator with out falling off my chair,I did so with urgency. all the police squad showed up, fire,emt's,ambulance and just about the whole city showed up for this fiasco!!! needless to say they made it on the 6 o'clock news!Now hows that for a whopper!!LOL

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?