Wednesday, May 31, 2006

ONE MANS (WOMANS) TRASH.....

This still makes me gag at the thought. It happened last June, I'm a teacher andI had a little boy in the first grade who was constantly putting things in his mouth. I'd catch him sucking or chewing on something and ask him to put it in the wastepaper basket. It happened several times a day. Everyone was pretty distracted on this particular day because there were only a few days left til summer vacation. Sure enough, early in the day i noticed that BJ had something in his mouth. I told him to spit it in the wastepaper basket and he obliged. Imagine my horror when a tampon applicator came shooting out of his mouth into the basket...never found out where he got it!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?