Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The New Girl

On my first day at new job I was racing to catch an elevator. I could see thru the little window the grate inside was closing so I pushed the button and caught it in the nick of time however when the door opened, the floor of the elevator hadn't quite come level with the outside floor. Well, I reeled headlong into a coworker leaning back against the rail right in front of me. The top of my head hit him in the groin so hard I'm surprised I didn't injure him. The elevator door closed behind me and there I was with no escape hatch, no excuses, nothing to say for myself, just utter humliation. Everyone in the office thought it was hysterically funny and I guess I did too once I got over my initial embarrassment.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?