Monday, November 20, 2006

Fire Down Below

I used to be a cook. I was making hot wing sauce. While boiling the sauce base on the stove I was chopping habenero peppers in a food processer. After they were chopped up I would take my hand and scoop it out into the sauce base. I did this process three or four times. While every thing was blended and simmering I decided that I needed to use the bathroom. I normally wash up afterwards but this time I should have before. I did my thing and walked out of the bathroom. About halfway across the dining room I started to burn incredibly "down there". I got to the kitchen thinking "Man, What the hell have I picked up?". Then I saw the sauce on the stove and knew what had happened. The pain went on for about 30 minutes even though I was outside while holding a ziplock bag full of ice on my "stuff".

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?